Wednesday, November 23, 2005

it was nice seeing those juniors at knc yesterday. it's really been a long while since i last had a game of netball in crescent. still miss the parade sq court which we all grew up on.

we won the game last night. but it was far from good. but the defenders did really well. i guess that's why i've always given them my utmost respect. then again, some real nonsensical play from me n it really felt bad after the whole game. such a disappointment to both umpires who were previously my coaches. barely dared to look into them during the handshake after the game.
actually i've loads to tell my present coach. yet each time i even attempt to talk to her, the words just go straight back. there's so much gratitude, for making me realise there's much more i can do and a longer way i can go. n the snrs too, for making me feel like i've nv left this game. first time we played together yesterday, communication was bit bad, but we'll keep trying harder together.

n siying, if u happen to read this, i really miss doing those splits and shots with u.

Yep sch was alright today, tutorials and lecture as usual. tmr's gonna be proj day again. hopefully it'll be a fruitful day tmr:) thinking about next monday makes me worried. we'll be having a rehearsal for our oral com. module. gotta be in formal wear..i always hate such dress codes.

honestly this blog is supposed to be used to write about my CIP module.. okok i'll try doing it tomorrow..

i kept searching, but i couldn't find that familiar figure anymore

No comments: