Sunday, August 06, 2006

shagged

dead tired. just back from suntec. had a meeting for the yen event at raffles city.. met three guys, three markly diff yet impressive guys. one 25 yr old guy- communicator. a 40 odd one i think - director of an education centre. and a 20yr old NS man who has his own business and so many biz deals waiting for him to take on. im really impressed. i mean, when i think bt what i'll be in 2yrs time, i still see myself studying. but this 20yr old guy, he has a biz. and many more businesses to go for after NS. and tt makes me really impressed. i like meeting such people, they really give me the motivation and drive to work harder:)

met my mom and sis at suntect. my crazy mom bought soooo many things.. things which should be bought by my sis. hah. think she spent half her monthly salary today. but it's nice seeing her so happy. at least she's doing what she wants to, sth she likes. and since the money's hers, there's no reason for her not to spend either. and yesh i got my watch.. like finally.. it caught my eyes about 3 or 4mths back and it's not until now that i've decided to get it since i was with mom. hah.. finally. i have a watch i call mine. hah. went for dinner after that and ordered like.. 8 dishes? crazy people. 3 of us eating 8 dishes. mann.. that explains why we're all getting fat. hah. and the best thing is that we actually finished the food. hah. i love eating out with my family. sth that we seldom do..

gotta do the ppt for presentation tmr.. hope it'll be a good one and that the tutor won't shoot us down with his qs..

bam. off to bathe.

No comments: