Sunday, September 24, 2006

finally decided to blog. haven't updated for some time..

timeline-- exams ended, went perak, back with a disgusting bout of stomach flu (what's new), started training again, slacking at home looking after gram, meeting up with the girls:), looking for a job now (after 2 weeks of rotting), getting in shape for upcoming games, visiting nat. eyecentre, signing up for driving again, and lastly taking a good break.

kinda routined life, 4mths of slogging then 6wks of break.. seems like good, but the 6weeks makes it hard to get into condition for the following 4mths after that.

perak trip first:
i honestly dunoo how i should put it, whether it was enjoyable or not, cos the after-trip thing made it so sick. but yep i guess i realised my weaknesses, coming face to face with water has never been more frightening. it was definitely fun, the rafting and the abseiling. only that the body rafting drill made me rooted to the ground. very much regret not doing one of the drills, but still, am glad i actually did manage to calm myself down for the last one and the capsizing. need to go do sth bt it i think..overall, quite an enjoyable trip:)

came back and got the silly gastric flu again so was stuck at home for 4whole dreadful days.. and it made me remember the very first time i experienced this sort of pain, when i was 8. it was so painful then that i just rolled around the house and my dad carried me on his back to the nearest clinic, with me crying non-stop. his back was unusually warm. then got it a couple of times again throughout the yrs, and another time in china, lijiang. he was also the one who brought me to the hospital and stayed just beside the whole long night. the sight of the doctor and hospital obviously didn't make things better cos the doc was limping to me, and the toilet walls were like, splashed with shit. and the oxygen tank, it's literally the huge long metal oxygen tank they used ages ago. but still, i felt so safe with him by my side. always have been.

went to driving centre to sign up for the practical lessons last week, but i was told to get a letter from the eyecentre to certify me fit to drive with the lazy eye problem. argh.. so gt an appt for the following wed, afterwhich i'm gonna sign up straight away. i wanna drive. and sis is giving me daily reminders to get my license. what a nag. other than that, gonna try to get a job for the last 3 weeks of hols, and prepare for the games starting 9th oct.

met germ julie and my partner yesterday in town, chilled out and talked for 5htrs. talked alot. and thought alot. hah. even after we left..

oh yes and got my ipod video.. finally:)

going off for dinner with my ah ma and aunts. love her loads. she's such a sweetie.

No comments: