Wednesday, March 07, 2007

review session for toe again yesterday.
doc gave the all clear sign
even printed the xray for me
now i know why i had to wait for 3 hours to see him
but still
was immuned to the disappointment i guess
so didn't have too high hopes
especially when he told me last month
that it would have to be another 4-5 months out
but now
i can start training all over again
just one month after he dropped me the bomb
now
just a slight part of the bone still off
i wanna run.
and jump.
making plans now to buy my 6 pairs of shoes
first one will be from my sis
second from my cuzs
the rest.. from my pocket which already has quite a hole

and im enjoying work
surprisingly
interesting tasks
challenging ones in fact
and they only ascertain my beliefs
like what our IC said
--it's all a ploy
we're all players.

gonna be a busy sem after the hols.
meanwhile shall just enjoy working
and of cos. TRAINING:]

i guess
im starting to appreciate your appearance more
soothes the imbalances in me.
thanks:)

No comments: