Monday, August 20, 2007

i've songs to acc me thru each phase
and this playlist is prob the best thus far:)
exams exams exams
but my mind's slackslackslack
and playplayplay

and it's so weird telling pple
im STUDYING a website

i don't want a second life btw
nono
not good
cos i suddenly rem
king or peasant
we all dance with the reaper.

we saw the differences today
and i've been irritated smtimes
but i told u still
that thanks.

i felt like a doc today
now i know why i wanted to be a doctor when i was 6
cos it feels good to help
and be helped.

3 wks before germ flies.
and soon. hsin and da.
my chicky club's gonna miss her
and we're gonna miss them too

is it a trend to fly?
ok i'm gonna fly too.
next yr when i finish my 6sems in np
to uk
lookin forward:)

she's too much for me

No comments: