Sunday, January 15, 2006

CIP macromedia entry

CIP entry

Macromedia assignment

Looking up for tutorials on how to operate flash and drmweaver was interesting. At least, when i finally saw something presentable on my screen. it's an individual project this time, but i've to give credit to my cousins ming and daryl for guiding me along the way. And they really gave good advice because they have got much wider knowledge on such stuff comparably. I included many pictures, ranging from my secondary school days to recently taken np photos, family pics and of course without a doubt, pics of beckham :) What's new?

I found it much harder to use Flash as compared to Dreamweaver, and i suppose i wasn't the only one who felt this way. Basically, the final result was pretty different from the projection of this whole assignment that i had in mind. The notes provided for the lectures were helpful, but not sufficient, i thought. So with guidance from my cousins and the tutorials which i downloaded from the Net, i managed to come up with something presentable :) Overall, i have to say it was indeed an enriching session of macromedia work. With the information i've gathered, my confidence in creating even better webpages is definitely greatly enhanced.

I really hope this assignment will receive higher grades than i expect, as it was, in a way, very much a rush after the funeral and all. On top of that, the microecons and CIP test were another two papers that i had to rush to study over 5 days.. so basically, i churned out the entire macromedia assignment over 4 schooling days.. Then again, there will always be future chances, so i guess i'll try harder the next time round.

No comments: