Sunday, January 08, 2006

gone with him

he left with him. very peacefully. but again, i missed the chance to see him off. the way i failed to do so too a few years back.
my popo's very strong. she really is. anyone who reads this, pls pray for a smooth and successful operation for her in 2 mths to come.pls. and i'll thank you very much..
smtimes u really wonder if there r miracles. i mean. im not a christian. but the many things which took place before my gonggong left smhow instilled many question marks in my head.

- my mom hearing the 'silent night' song both at my house and at my gram's place.
- my aunties hearing a loud sound which they said sounded like something opening from the ceiling above (my gongong was on the highest storey..so what's that supposed to mean..)
- my aunt saying she heard from the pastor that he had a vision of my grandfather being brought away by Jesus..
so with all these n more, i've chosen to believe that my gonggong really will be, and is, very happy where he is now.

have been very tired..rushed my studying for micro test straight after everything was over.. finished on wed, and thurs was e test. hopefully it'll turn out fine..

three games next week.. will have to psycho myself with confidence over the week.

have no worries, for we'll succeed this from you. definitely will.

No comments: