Sunday, December 17, 2006

tired tired tired

draining training with the sun.
happy afternoon with them
chatty evening with the lil boys n gram.
lovely night with gram.

things r goin to be different again when she's back.
it's gonna be a new period of endless dreading again with them.
i love going back to that home.
the one i called home for 18 years.
the other, it really is nth more than a hotel.
but there's so much unneccessary burden and nonsense to shoulder.
and doubts to bear.
the hotel's cold. but it unlocks the chain.
and life seems much simpler
free from the load of insensibility
5 days more
to a sick cycle again.

finally got down to doing sth i've been wanting to do since Os. tt's ages ago.

those insignificant words made me smile stupidly to myself
yes. it was really sweet of u.
it came in so well. with the rain
that anger simmered with a simple smile
and it keeps leaving me to think how im ever goin to do it.
and u idiot. it's more than tt i want:)

I spent a lifetime hoping it would come to me
Getting lost in the lies I believed
We're covered by a mask that we think is our sin
But we never realized that the truth is within

No comments: