Saturday, December 02, 2006

it's a matter of time i go mad
with all these people around
every sec more is torture
the only reason for persistence
has to be you

what day is it?
and in what month?
this clock never seemed so alive
i can't keep up and
I can't back down
i've been losing so much time


went for run yesterday. after red camp.. which i consider to be quite a success, considering the number of people trying out the shots at our area. even with the mini flood at the beginning. wasn't bit prepared for the neck ache though, from constantly looking up at the pole.

all of the things
that I want to say
just aren't coming out right
i'm tripping on words
you've got my head spinning
i don't know where to go from here


run was alright. managed to make it under the time she gave.. barely managed though. gonna run again tmr morning.. before the parents' seminar thing in the afternoon. the week hasn't been good, except for trng..and smtimes i really ask myself why im stil doing all these..

cause it's you and me
and all of the people with nothing to do
nothing to prove


and it's you and me
and all of the people
and I don't know why
i can't keep my eyes off of you


still deciding whether i shld go guangzhou with mom after tests and miss 2 trngs or postpone the trip.. every trng is so critical now. heck. it's draining.

there's something about you now
i can't quite figure out
everything she does is beautiful
everything she does is right

No comments: