Wednesday, November 29, 2006

been trying to find my way back these couple of days..
absolutely dislike that ambiguous feeling.
mixed thoughts.
whole mind of irrelevant thoughts.
honestly doubt i'll be able to put them out.
but definitely gotta try.
time's running out
for both u and i
so i'll make good each occasion
to try. n try. n try again.

i just wanna find my priorities again.
i need a direction

the talk made me realise alot again.
alot that i nv thought about before
and it allowed me to know u better
so i wish it wouldn't have to be the last
we haven't got much time left
9 weeks. that's the max. i expect
afterwhich we'll head off in our own directions again
as though the encounter nv took place
im really praying
that every night will be one of those
leaving a smile behind when we part

i don't wanna lose you
i don't wanna use you
just to have sombody by my side
but like a fool I keep losing my place
and I keep seeing you walk through that door
and like a fool who will never see the truth
i keep thinking something's gonna change

No comments: