Sunday, November 26, 2006

productive day today:) i love such days..
managed to get some work done. and finished up some others.
and mom happily gave me so many piggy banks today.. so i decided. im gonna start saving from tmr onwards. $10 a week. will try to survive on 10 bucks..
i dreamt of my popo yesterday night.. haven't been to see her in a week.. tt's gotta be the longest time i havent seen her.. excluding the times im overseas.. miss her alot..

perhaps. 10 weeks later. i'll tell u.
make it known. give it a shot
and let it go for good.
if it's not to be, it shall not be
and then life goes on
we move on again.

there are many things we've to fight for
and i promise i'll give it my all this time round.
question's not whether u'll be let down
but whether i'll able to face up to it.

That I would be good even if I did nothing
That I would be good even if I got the thumbs down
That I would be good if I got and stayed sick
That I would be good even if I gained ten pounds
That I would be fine even if I went bankrupt
That I would be good if I lost my hair and my youth
That I would be great if I was no longer queen
That I would be grand if I was not all knowing

That I would be loved even when I numb myself
That I would be good even when I am overwhelmed
That I would be loved even when I was fuming
That I would be good even if I was clingy

That I would be good even if I lost sanity
That I would be good whether with or without you

No comments: