Wednesday, November 01, 2006

it's that look in ur eyes that keeps coming into my sight.

i keep asking myself if what u've been doing is for the very reason that i believe it is for.. am i not doing enough, or just not well enough..?

time after time we have such talks, and each time i come away from it with that same old feeling. and i keep hoping for this feeling to change someday.

i keep trying to find my way beyond that smile. yet the route ahead seems pitch dark.

it's the same question tt has been hounding me for weeks. but i've never got down to asking for ur answer.

and u really shouldn't have rejected my help. cos i hated having to see u leave tt way.

random purple.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't sound fine these days. Anws, tk gd care of yourself yep. Been long since we really hangout, like how we used to in almost every in between breaks last sem. Rmb click okays! I'm so tempted to watch!