Sunday, January 07, 2007

it made me realise
how different we are
whether opposites really attract
think i lost my answer smwhere then.

ur composure struck me
but im glad you're fine
that's what matters most
maybe we ought to keep a distance
lest my span of bad luck gets to u
sth i absolutely wudn't want to see

the mere meeting motivates
drives me through a boring day
may you get a pleasant surprise tmr:)

and thanks. for the second chance
i'll make good the time
i promise.
i won't disappoint
i've learnt my lesson
gratitude.
for the time extension
just as i thought i entered the last lap. a loser.
now i've another min. to race
and i'm inspired
to go even faster. and further
second time round,
i'll give more.
and play the game by all the rules.

thanks.

i'll give the world.

No comments: