Monday, January 15, 2007

monday blues seriously..
i've been trying to focus for the entire sem
but i can't stop getting flashes
it's the second time
by someone so insignificant

can't understand
how it happened
and went on this way..
for the past 3mths
it has always been the same
and as much as i keep saying
i'm out
i realised
i;ve just been going in circles
the 'back to square one' feeling
thought it was a second chance
but realised it was imminent still
so much more has been going ard me
but im stuck here
in my own hole
unwilling to crawl out
completely retarded

what exactly do i need
to see that i'm wrong
to have stepped into this circle
and put myself thru this nonsense
maybe if u would give me an answer
straight in my face
to dispel all hopes

i'll distance myself
and maybe
after tomorrow
the next time we meet
i'll be able to look at you
without any qualms..

off to lessons 2, 3 and 5 from joanne..

No comments: