Tuesday, October 24, 2006

just back from dinner not long. super ex. dinner at lawry's at paragon.. three servings of lawry's cut and two lobster's tails.. my god. 3 people and we spent like 400bucks on FOOD. am gonna have to live on bread for the next few days to ease this guilt.. my serving of beef was soooo thick i thought they loved me so much.. so i chewed and chewed until i got so sick of chewing i wanted to puke. it's really quite disgusting to taste the same flavour continuously.. my crazy mom insisted on having it for dinner.. after she spent 300bucks on my specs. cos of my stupid lazy eyes. i really need to scrimp now.. saw so many things tt i wanted to get but cudn't even lay my hands on them after spending 700 in 2hrs.. mom always consoles herself saying it's not everyday that we eat such stuff. i chose to think like her for the first few times, but now.. it's quite hard to convince myself to eat gold.. but still, we really enjoyed the dinner:) it was a simple day out in town. but sth that we rarely do.. so it really means alot when mom agrees to go shopping with us. we seldom go town together, not even back then, so it makes me really love such days:)

short day tmr, two lectures only. then trng.. serious trng now. crap.

my mind has been clear these 2days. there's been good progress. but tmr. it'll probably be the real test. of whether i've really moved on.

i subconsciously seek the presence of tears each time u laugh. n i pray everyday. that they'll dry up someday.

No comments: