Tuesday, October 24, 2006

random pics from my gram's birthday dinner. which was.. last sunday. hah. one big family. held close together with her small hand:) i love holding her hands, though i always have to slant my body to one side to accomodate her height.. and i'll nv forget the way she held mine all these yrs:)







taking silly pics before dinner.. hah.. she's xiao bao. and im xiaolongbao. hah.. of cos. my mom's dabao. hah.











the cuzs i hold dear. we've grown up tgt, and shared alot. used to have our daily saturday night mini gathering at the macs below my gram's place.. but macs moved away, so we kinda havent really stuck to the weekly thing anymore. but we r always trying to make an effort to meet up:)

pic's not clear thou..






one big family. with my gram:) it takes ALOT of persuasion and effort to get her to leave the house... and she was so happy tt day, kept smiling for every pic like an innocent kid.. love her sooo much!!









with my uncle's family:) one of the pics in which she smiled so perfectly.. hah. tt lil boy in there used to be soooo naughty u just wanna kick him. hah.









gram just had a haircut yesterday, by my aunt. she looks even cuter now. hah.. and every night when i say 'gdnight' to her, she replies with a 'gdnite' too. hah.. and she always makes it an effort to try speaking to me in english when i say some english words to her.. other than that, it's normally conversations in dialects. :) she was like my mom, looking after me when my parents were busy with work in their younger days. and im so thankful she's still by my side after all these yrs..

No comments: