Saturday, October 21, 2006

met tiff today. talked quite abit. she kinda got some stuff thru me.. for awhile. hah. but yep. i know what i need to do right now. for the next 4 months at least. so i'll change gears asap. since nth's gonna come out of it, i'll be pro-active for once.

pro-active = u said it.

every word u say gives me so much pressure. smtimes i really hope u could come ard and tell me everything's fine. but it has nv been that case.. it's always.. ' although... but..' why can't u just stop before the 'but'?
u tell me u wanna fast-forward the times u spend guiding me. and i wish i could explain, that the only reason why im taking so long to absorb ur words is becos of u.
i seldom find it hard to look someone in the eye, but it just nv happens with u.
so. i'll start looking into ur eyes, and taking ur words at the very level u speak. and no more pressure from u. enough.

tutorials day tmr. gonna do aaa and pmkt.. then gotta settle some stuff.. hopefully things will turn out fine.. done for the day. bad week. next week will be better:)

mom's my angel.

No comments: